WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE OF HOLLAND VEHICLE FINANCE LIMITED.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not use our website.
The definition of the term ‘us’ or Holland Vehicle Finance Limited refers to the owner of the website who’s registered office is;
Holland Vehicle Finance Limited
Unit 2 Meadowhall Riverside
The company registration number is:
The ICO registration number is:
The following terms and conditions govern the use and sharing of the website;
- All content is subject to change without notice and is deemed for general information only.
- Neither we nor any third party provide or claim any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information shown on this website. Nor can the performance or the suitability of the information be a form of guarantee. The information on the website may from time to time contain inaccuracies and or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The website and the content is owned and or licensed by us. This is not limited to but may include, design, content, look and appearance.
- No reproduction is permitted and if a breech of this is found then this may give rise to a claim for damages and or a criminal offence.
- This website from time to time may promote third parties and or their services in which case Holland Vehicle Finance Limited will not be held responsible for third party links and or its content.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- By using this website you consent to your agreement to the stated terms and conditions which may change without notice.
WE HAVE IT PROTECTED.
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) requires our data controller (Mr Tony Entwistle) to have suitable processes defined and in place in case of a data breach. Depending on the severity of the breach, the data controller has a legal obligation to report a data breach within 72 hours. Further information on the reporting of a data breach can be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
OUR FIVE DATA PRINCIPLES:
- User privacy and data protection are human rights.
- We have a duty of care to our people and customers.
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary. We will take great care to ensure only the most accurate and suitable data is stored.
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information. Only with your permission will we do this.
Further details are available upon request.
In the event that you require further information please contact:
Mr Peter Lefley
Mr Tony Entwistle
Telephone: 01142 565040